This winery, located on the south face of the Serra moraine hill, in a scenic area near the Viverone Lake, is the product of the cooperative vision of Adriano Olivetti, who understood the need to develop an alternative economy for the farm. Founded in 1953 by about a hundred partners, it formed in 1955 on the occasion of its first harvest.
The busiest time for the winery, however, was in the 1960s, when it had 1,000 partners, produced 40,000 quintals of grapes and built a bottling room. Today, there are 250 partners, with the capacity to contribute about 12,000 quintals of grapes. Its corporate strategy favours diversification of production: there are eight types of wines of designated origin, and its sales go beyond Italy into Switzerland, China and the United States.